Such lovely sentiments and a great perspective on life, this old lady is an absolute inspiration taking responsibility for her own life – in such a fun way! Read the short article here.
The words my oncologist always repeats to me: “Slow to show, slow to grow, slow to go” echo in my head.
Could this be my tipping point?
Using light- and sound-waves together as a non-invasive way to disrupt cancer cells’ nature and cause them to die? Now THAT’s my kind of treatment.
I had this whole post laid out until I trashed it in favour of a picture I found online somewhere that says it just right.
Things are changing. More likely, everything’s doing what it’s meant to and I’m the one turning a corner.
1) The convenience of air travel
2) Finding that the queue I’m in is the short one
3) The pleasurable comfort of my couch & blanket
1) Today I will consciously do one thing that makes me happy
2) There’s enough room in this world for you & I to disagree and both be right
3) A bad day makes the good ones better